After completing his classical studies, he abandoned the planned career public servant, to give himself to art, which attracted him the natural vocation. And ‘self-taught in the most complete sense of the word. His first painting, “Thunderstorm in Maccarese”, exhibited in Rome in 1904, it was purchased by the Queen Mother.
The following year, “The tavern” was bought by the King, and then purchases honorary and official posts were succeeded uninterrupted. And ‘decorator harmonious, able to pass with equal brilliance in the illustration of the book to mobile, from the incision to the window.
He was responsible for most of the laws of the Galleria Nazionale d’Arte Moderna in Rome, where his paintings are “Ascension”, which he represented at the International Fair of Rome in 1911, “Night,” “Mystery bright”; “the white cloud” and “The Tower of Nero”, were admired in Rome in 1907 to the Seventy-seventh Exhibition of the Society of Amateurs and Connoisseurs of Fine Arts His other notable work is the large painting “The civettari” which appeared in the Exhibition of the Secession in 1913.
With his fine spirit and aristocratic he understood the need to translate into visible form the facts and wondrous visions trasumanate of the “Vita Nova” of Dante.
The artist currently teaches decoration in the College of Fine Arts in Rome, is artistic director of education at the High School female teacher in the School of Architecture, and oversaw the illustrative part of the Italian Encyclopedia. He was part of the “Twenty-five of the Roman Campagna.”