A pupil of Cesare Laurenti. His painting “Averte paciem tuam to pecoatis meis”, first exhibited at the Venice Biennale, had the special prize of the President of the Jury, William Michael Rossetti. Exposures of the Paris Motor Show, the Glasspalast of Monaco, and to that of Italian Art in Leningrad had honorific sales. Some of his works can be found in the International Gallery of Venice, in the Municipal Galleries of Piacenza, of Novara, Milan and in that of the Castle of Udine.
His other works are kept in private collections: the cavalier Valdemar Spanghan, dr. Gino Benedini of Cav. Rinaldo Dona di Milano. He got a prize at the Biennale in the Neapolitan section watercolorists, in 1921, a diploma and a gold medal in Turin in 1924. He was an honorary member of the Royal Academy of Brera in Milan.