He was a pupil of P. Loverini at the Academy of fine arts in Bergamo. His debut at the Venice Biennale, which took part in the show on a regular basis’, was in 1922 with a self-portrait. Permanente in 1930 he received the award Fornara.
In 1934 he was awarded the prize “Motherhood” of the Municipality of Milan, in 1935 the silver medal at the Exhibition of Sacred Art in Budapest, in 1938 the gold medal at the International Exhibition in Paris. He executed the frescoes in the shrines to the fallen of the war in 1915 – ’18 and the Timava of Caporetto.
He is currently preparing mural paintings in the church of Porto d’Adda and among them a great “Last Judgement”. Dedicates his work to the preference of sacred paintings and watercolors completed in 1940 the 125 tables for a large illustrated Bible. In the church of Dalmine (Bergamo), there are frescoes, his other works are the property of the noble families of Lombardy.