Born in Verona September 26, 1788, died in Florence on September 11, 1847 Brother of Charles. Without having followed regular studies, was first set designer and he painted in fresco and tempera landscapes for decorative theaters and palaces in Verona.
He then began a long pilgrimage in Europe, working and studying, but in spite of his stay in Paris and major cities in Europe, the center of its activity was greater Milan, where he gained fame as a good landscape painter, to which he contributed mainly its great productivity. Some of his works: “The cathedral of Milan,” “The seaport”, “A new way to Venice”; “Paris by night” (collection dr. Netherlands Radgebth of Bergamo), “View of a village in the moonlight “” a view of Spain “;” Piazza della Vetra in Milan “,” the lane of the Servants “(Milan 1833) in the Gallery of the Comm. Paul Ingegnoli of Milan.
An album of views of Paris, where he reveals his uncommon ability to prospectively, is in possession of the Gallery of Modern Art in Milan, which preserves other landscapes and interiors. His other works are in the Museum of Brescia and in that of Verona. He was a teacher and counselor at the Venice Academy of the Brera Academy.