As a boy he was simple painter, twenty years after it was decided to study the old masters and modern, without preconceptions, investigating the works of Giotto, Tiepolo, Maccari, Burchi and others. In 1899 with some friends created “The Art of Ceramics,” failing to give that undertaking a new physiognomy with the Italian majolica. He has participated in many important exhibitions in Paris, Leningrad, St. Louis.
Among the various decorating jobs excel those of the palaces of the Cassa di Risparmio di Pistoia, Arezzo and Florence, those of Falazzo the Throne in Bangkok (Siam). Among the works of stand: “Stillness”, “Triumph”, “The Baptist”, “Icarus”, “The Game” and the painting in tempera depicting “The Last Supper”, which reaffirms its strong quality decorator symbolist conceptions of bold and lovely coloring that achieves remarkable effects with simple means and with natural spontaneity. In 1932 he held a solo exhibition in Milan, in the Pesaro Gallery with paintings of still life, flowers, figures and landscapes of Paris or the banks of the Arno. It ‘been a teacher at the Florence Academy of decoration.