He studied only by following the example of M. De Maria and V. Grubicy. His beginnings are in Milan, but was also active in Rome. In Venice Biennale, exhibited: in 1926, “Pax” in 1930: “Quiet night (Ferrera Mont Cenis)” and “Chapel of Sant ‘Eldrado Novalesa (Susa).” At the Maritime Art Exhibition (1927) sent the painting “By the Sea”, which is currently located in the Galleria d’Arte Moderna in Milan. Other works are scattered in Italy and abroad, in London, Chicago, Zurich, Glasgow.
Some owns the comm. Pedriali San Remo. They cite the most important paintings of this artist, who follows the pointillist technique and loves to treat subjects pertaining to the life of the spirit, “Preci morning,” “Quiet Moon”, “Flock to rest.”